Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First Love

The magic of the first love is the ignorance that can never ends.

Every man is throughly happy with his life just after he mets his first love, and just after he left his once.

If we reason, we would understood. If we imagine, we would that the airy chirldren of our brain were born ane within others. If we feel, we would that another nerves should vibrate to our own, that the beam of their eyes should kindle at once and mix and melt into our own. Lips are motienless so that's why I will always kiss you.

I love all the stars in the skies, but there are nothing compared tha once in your eyes.

I'm going to write on the bricks 'I MISS YOU' and I wish that one falls on your head so tahat's you know how it hurts when you miss someone special like you.

Life ends when you're dreaming, hopes end when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream,care and love... make lifes beautiful...

Time will always fly. Our loves will never die. Remember me.. ALWAYS.

xoxo
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment