Tuesday, June 4, 2013

insanity strikes. mayday mayday!

Oh My Freakin Handphone! man, I've lost my baby at Taiping on my last day being there and now I'm phoneless. shitzzz. it's been two days without my baby and trust me when I say, I MISS MY BABY. it may not be as expensive as these days phones but buying it with my very own money and it cost me RM1000+ when I bought it using my own salary, after 3 months working at Hush Puppies before. 

so, I need a replacement.haisyo. which mama clearly mentions that she doesn't want to waste her money for. *sigh* . so I have to either save up real big fortune through out this semester, to work my ass off during the next semester holiday or just wait if ANYONE is kind enough to buy me one. *cross fingers*

it's between this 5 hard selections. amaigatzzzz!




anyone? please? T____T

xoxo
=)

p/s: sampai batuk + demam fikir pasal ni. hampehzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment